Monday, November 30, 2009

Six Months of Miranda Joy

It is hard to believe, but Miranda turned six months old yesterday. She has brought so much joy to our lives, we can't image our family without her! We love her so much. She is growing and doing new things everyday. She has started to army crawl or roll to find toys she wants to play with. She is also enjoying new foods like oatmeal cereal and peas. She can stand while holding onto the edge of the sofa and sit upright by herself. It is amazing to watch her develop right before our eyes.

Here are the most recent pictures we have of her. They were taken during our trip to see my family for Thanksgiving. The dress she is wearing is one that my mom made for me, and I wore when I was a baby.




1 comment:

Padgetts said...

congratulations sweet Miranda. We pray you have many more months of fun and adventure. I love the leaf photos.