Friday, December 4, 2009

Thanksgiving

This year, we headed down south and spent Thanksgiving with my older brother's family, my Mom and Dad, and my sister-in-law's family (who are really good friends of ours too!). Here are some pictures of our trip.

First stop on our trip was Atlanta and my brother's house.

Elanor playing in a tunnel

The girls put Uncle Zane in the tunnel



Miranda got lots of love from her older cousins! (Anna, Elanor and Lucy)

And our car was hijacked! Thankfully, the hijacker's feet couldn't reach the gas pedal.

Next stop was Chattanooga, TN for Thanksgiving Day. My parents met us there.



Miranda with her Granddaddy, Great-Grandma Nesbit and Nana

Anna got a swing dance lesson from Uncle Zane



We played lots and lots of games

Miranda had her first trip to a playground!

No comments: