Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Technical Difficulties

I haven't been posting the past month because my computer's photo software stopped working. This was the latest in a string of problems we've had with my old computer. We decide to go ahead and replace my computer (we were going to replace it sometime soon irregardless because I am starting a new editing job and needed a more reliable computer). Now that we are up and running again, let me get you quickly up to date on our lives.

In July, Grandpa Joe came to visit us for a week! He and Zane worked on our basement and framed two rooms that are now ready for sheet rock. As an added bonus, Uncle Rodrigo joined us for Grandpa Joe's last evening here before they flew to Wisconsin.


Miranda is also talking constantly. Although most of it is gibberish, she says several words very clearly like Mommy, Daddy, ball, go, baby, boom, doggie, bird, uh-oh and hi. She can say other words less clearly like shoes, milk, outside, butterfly, all done and car. I especially love it when she tries to repeat what I say to her. Besides talking, some of her other favorite things to do are sit in an adult sized chair and let her legs hang off the edge and swing, point out the pictures of the moon in her books, and play outside.

No comments: