Thursday, August 26, 2010

Play Room

My mom came to visit this past week, and while she was here, we put her to work. We never used our office, and in our living room, we were drowning in Miranda's toys. So, we turned the office into her playroom. Mom and I painted a super cute design on the walls, and we reused furniture from around our house to make an organized space where Miranda can play. Most importantly, Miranda loves it. I even caught her blowing kisses to the polka dots. We hope that she will have many years of fun learning and playing in this room. Thanks, Mom for all your help! I could have never done it without you. Here are some before, during and after pictures.




During:



Miranda helped us eat popsicles during work breaks.


After:


2 comments:

Padgetts said...

what an AWESOME room!

Emily said...

Love the room!! I'm hoping one day Hudson & Anna Kate will get to play in their with Miranda when we're able to come visit. :)