Monday, November 14, 2011

Funny Book

My brother and sister-in-law keep a "funny book" where they write down funny things that their kids say. Zane and I need to start one, because Miranda has given us some gems this week.

One morning, through her monitor, we heard Miranda sneeze and then tell herself, "I sorry...I forgive you."

We were at the grocery store this week when Miranda LOUDLY proclaimed, "Mommy, when I grow up, I will go to school and be a weatherman!" She has been watching a video from the library about a kid who goes to school and learns how to be a weatherman. The name of the show is "Sid the Science Kid," and she also told me, "Mommy, I am a tientist (scientist). I can sleep like a tientist."

Several times throughout the past few days Miranda has told me, "You be Snow White. I will be Cinderella." Then she usually follows up by adding, "You wear the big crown, and I will wear the little crown." Unfortunately, for me we only have a little crown. Although, being Snow White is better than when she asked me, "Mommy, will you be the prince?" I obliged.

This is an old one, but about a week after we brought Isaac home from the hospital, Miranda observed "babies cry a lot." Yep, they sure do.

No comments: