Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Tight Spot

A few days ago, Miranda was playing in the living room, and I was working in the kitchen. A few minutes after I left Miranda, I heard a panicked scream. My heart jumped, and I ran into the living room to find this situation.


Miranda worked her way in between our two sofas (even though Zane and I pushed them closer together specifically so she would not do this). When she couldn't find her way out, she panicked. Once I realized she was not in danger, I had to take some more pictures.





Now when I have to leave Miranda to play by herself, she stands on the sofa, and I play a slideshow of our wedding pictures for her to watch. She loves to stand and hold onto the sofa, and she cannot walk away or sit down by herself (yet).

1 comment:

Grandaddy and Nana said...

That is hilarious! I think we should name her Buggy Jr. (Her mother was "Buggy" at that age.)